SSPARKL eReader application and Learning Management System
SSPARKL is a digital learning platform with high-end capabilities to meet the dual expectation of learners’ on-the-go and the diverse learning initiatives of the new-age education provider.
SSPARKL integrates the key lever’s required for today’s Learning Management Systems; creation, management, and delivery of content, including assessment and e-reader solution enabling easy compliance to emerging eLearning trends. For the institution – the school or university where it is implemented, it can lead to the successful introduction of innovations and fulfillment of educational goals.
SSPARKL provides amazing value proposition in terms of usability for administrative features as well as the end user experience. Its baseline version can set the stage for allowing any education institution to align their critical requirements of automation of time-consuming tasks, extensibility, and scalability to the type of system needed.
Staying ahead of the curve
SSPARKL provides flexibility to support various industry standard formats (PDFs, ePubs, html5, MP3/4 etc.) and is designed as a multi-form factor (desktop, laptop, smart TVs, tablets and mobile phone) enabled solution. It is a cloud ready solution geared to meet new and changing needs of today’s education providers and capable of handling ever-increasing volumes. It also supports multi-languages enabling roll out of LMS simultaneously in multiple regions.
SSPARKL is a modular solution with micro services based architecture that enables the application to easily integrate with APIs. This enables cost-effective operations and agility to support future enhancements.
Learning Management Solution
Delivering an exceptional learner-centric experience!
SSPARKL brings a unique combination of Content Creation & Delivery, Interactive eBook Reader, Question bank, & Assessment and Analytics solution to address the most pressing needs of today’s Learning Management Systems.
Interactive eReader application
- Displays an overview of the collection of titles present in virtual bookshelves.
- Books can be read just by selection or downloaded to be read offline.
- Presents a full screen reading view of a single eBook's content with Tool Bar.
- Highlight or underline key words and phrases easily with annotation support.
- Convert text to speech.
- Seamlessly search and navigate within text, TOC, annotations, highlights.
- Include various media resources type (animations/audios/videos/slideshows/interactives).
- Use widgets (Calculator, Convertor, Stop Watch, Drawing tools, etc.).
- Mark content using Pen tool.
- Easy navigation (Go to page/Next or previous page/view history/TOC/hyperlinks).
- Adjust the size of text to make reading easier by using selective zoom option.
Question Bank & Assessments
- The Question Bank provides a single point of access to all the questions needed to construct assessments.
- The Question Bank can be organized by subject, objective, taxonomy, level of difficulty, grade, or question type; i.e. based on any classification required by the user.
- The different question types may be multiple choice questions, true/false, fill in the blanks, short and detailed answer etc.
- User can create, preview, and edit questions.
- User can also remove questions after checking usability.
- Once questions have been created in the repository, assessments that include them can be created.
- For the Assessment creation, user has the option to select questions through manual or automatic methods.
- The selected questions are presented in the form of a well formatted, properly numbered, and ready to print test paper.